Friday 12 September 2014

Recent Beauty Haul ❤


Hi guys, I just really want to share with you all my beauty haul for this month. I have not been keeping with my promises lately of not buying more makeup but what can I do If I just recently found out that such product was just recently released and labeled as limited edition? Ofcourse, I have to get it. These products shown in the picture are the things I have purchased recently that are still quite new for me.

Products listed:

Prize Range: £4.99
I bought this to see If my hair would get to a lighter blonde and If it will be as good as the Garnier Pre-lightener.

Prize Range: £7.99
I bought this because of Shaye Ocampo's review on this palette and I also fell in love with the whole idea of it. I love arabian makeup. 

Prize Range: £15.00
I bought a new black eyeliner since I could not find my Maybelline Master Drama Eyeliner in #01 Noir Black. :(* sad times

Prize Range: £37.00
When I saw this in Boots a few days ago, I fell in love with it straight away. I asked the retail assistant If they have any in stock since it just came out that very day. She said that the brush was out of stock even when I checked online. After minutes of research, on where I could find this glorious brush. I saw Selfridges have them in stock. I splurged straight into getting the brush and needless to say, I am so impressed and excited to use it and share with you all my experience with using this brush :D 

Prize Range: £3.33 / £4.99
 I've heard a lot of good things about this product; I can't wait to use it and share with you all my experience again with this product. 

- The other two sample products are from my Selfridges order. I will do a review of them soon enough in another blog post :) 

--------------------------------------

Thanks guys for having the patience and time to read this post. I will definitely try and update my blog as much as I can. 

Love y'alllll, 

Sette Ventura 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I just recently enabled my comments section so feel free to comment, friends :)