Tuesday 30 September 2014

Face Makeup Collection ❤

Hey guys, I just want to share with you all most of my face makeup products. If you want to see more of my makeup collection such as lippies and eye makeup. Feel free to message me. I might do another blog post relating with my updated skincare routine too. If you want to know more of such product shown below, don't hesitate to ask. I am very open with my experience with the product and would love to share with you how I use it and whatnot. I hope you enjoyed this blogpost. :) 

Makeup brushes, blenders & tools:
Ranging brands from: Beauty blenders, Real Techniques, Elf, Louise Young, Amazon brushes, Eco tools. 

Blushes & Contours:
Ranging brands from: Clinique, MUA, Maybelline, Sleek, Milani, Cover Girl, St. Tropez, NYC, MAC, Estee Lauder, Kevyn Aucoin.. 

Highlighters & Face & Body Shimmers:
Ranging brands from: Urban Decay, MUA, Physicians Formula, Hard Candy, Elf, Sleek, Loreal, MAC, Benefit, Topshop, Essence, St Tropez...

Concealers & Correctors:
Ranging brands from: Hard Candy, Tarte, Bourjois, Maybelline, Kat Von D, Max Factor, NYX, Giorgio Armani, Dermacolour wheel, MAC, Essence, NARS, Ben Nye, Revlon, Estee Lauder, Clinique, Palladio...

Setting Sprays & Powders:
Ranging brands from: Derma Color, Rimmel, Laura Mercier, Ben Nye, Autograph, Nars, Urban Decay, All About Betty, Benefit...

Foundations:
Ranging Brands from: Kat Von D, Giorgio Armani, Tarte, Revlon, Loreal, Laura Mercier, Dior, Bobbi Brown, Benefit, Makeup For Ever, Cover FX, My Mix...

Love, Sette Ventura 
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Professionally written blogs are rare to find, however I appreciate all the points mentioned here. I also want to include some other writing skills which everyone must aware of.
    Online Hair care Items

    ReplyDelete

I just recently enabled my comments section so feel free to comment, friends :)